The UNT Student Computer Labs system is a coordinated network of facilities providing innovative technologies and services that attract, inspire and support current and future UNT students as they pursue their academic and personal goals.
It is the mission of the Student Computer Labs to support the University’s mission and strategic plans by providing:
- open access to high quality, technologically-advanced environments in which students may pursue their academic endeavors
- state-of-the-art environments that support students in their personal and professional goals and assist them in preparing for the work force of the future
- technology that promotes the university's commitment to academics, research, community engagement, and creative activities
- professional and friendly customer service assistants who enhance the university's ability to attract and retain qualified students
- computer lab environments that support increased leadership in professional service and outreach activities that improve the quality of life in the North Texas area
- environments that nurture a spirit of community, unity, and pride throughout the university.
The UNT Student Computer Labs network is a collaboration of 13 computer labs from across the University designed to provide computing and technology services to the UNT community. The computer labs offer a wide range of services and resources that support innovation, creative cross-discipline endeavors and academic development.
The labs are intended to meet the general academic computing needs of UNT students. These labs are supported and maintained primarily through a portion of the Technology Use Fee. In using the UNT Student Computer Labs, students agree to comply with UNT's Code of Student Conduct and Computer Use Policy.